Fri, 12 Nov|
Land Referencer Apprenticeship Employer Engagement
Everything you need to know about why you should hire apprentices, and how to go about it. Expert speakers from HS2 and ESFA joined by a past apprentice and apprentice line manager.
Time & Location
12 Nov 2021, 12:00 GMT
About the Event
Get prepared to recruit Land Referencer Apprentices in 2022 by joining our Employer Engagement Event on Friday 12 November at 12:00 (open to all).
HS2’s Early Talent Manager Karen Davis will join us along with colleagues who are currently completing an apprenticeship and line managing an apprentice. John Myers, Head of Apprenticeship Funding Policy at the ESFA also be joining to explain the benefits offered by the Apprenticeship Levy. Open to all members and non-members.
- What is an apprenticeship
- Benefits of employing apprentices
- Drawing on the apprenticeship levy
- Recruitment process
- From an Apprentice’s perspective
- From a line manager’s perspective
- Planned launch and marketing of the Land Referencer Apprenticeship
- Discuss demand and delivery of the apprenticeship
- Q&A and discussion